Misa Paperbag Shorts Pants Sewing Pattern - Digital
These pull over bottoms are an easy throw-on-and-go look that can be dressed up or down in your favorite mid-weight woven fabric.
Fabric Suggestions: Light-Medium weight woven as cotton, crepe, georgette, and linen.
Fabric Yardage: See product image for fabric yardage for each size.
Skill level: Intermediate
- View A PDF - 33 sheets (8.5 x 11 inch paper)
- View B PDF - 48 pages (8.5 x 11 inch paper)
- Layered sizing for PDF patterns
- Projector-friendly copyshop pattern
- Copy shop - 3 sheets 33x46 (A0)
Save your printer ink! Our downloadable PDF patterns allow you to select one or all sizes, it's up to you! Included in your download are instructions on printing either option.
PDF Patterns Include:
- Copy shop Pattern - (for you to print at your chosen printer)
- Print-at-home Pattern (8.5 x 11 inch paper)
- Full-color printable instruction booklet
- Video tutorial on YouTube
After successful checkout, you will be able to download your PDF pattern files. A copy of your PDF pattern files will also be sent to the email address you entered during checkout.
The New to PDF patterns? We've got you covered with instructions on how to use our PDF patterns.
You will have a 3 time download limit on these files. Be sure to save them to your computer after purchasing.
Really great pattern! Pdf was easy to assemble, instructions are very clear and the resulting shorts are completely brilliant! Incredibly comfortable and incredibly stylish - a winning combination and quite a rare one! It’s a simple sew but interesting, the style and details elevate it beyond simple easy-to-wear/easy-to-make casual wear, but that’s what the shorts feel like worn. Fit is spot on and they look GREAT.